Player Policies and Expectations
• Represent our team and our organization in a positive manner and display good sportsmanship at all times.
• No backwards hats on the field, in the dugout, or at any time when a Player is in full uniform.
•Support the “Team First” concept at all times.
• Attend every practice, batting cage session, and tournament game. Communicate directly with the head coach at the earliest opportunity, if you are going to miss a practice or game. Our coaching staff provides plenty of flexibility concerning family needs, family trips, school functions, etc., it is expected that you are committed to our program and your team.
• Do not get ejected from a game. If ejected, punishment is to be determined by the head coach, and/or the Sin City Thunder Board of Directors.
•Complete commitment to our team and our upcoming season, before participating with a another team/season (ie: Little League, NYS, Other Travel Ball Organizations) unless mutually agreed upon by both the head coach and the parent.
Parent Policies and Expectations
• Represent your Player, and yourself, in a positive manner. Display good sportsmanship at all times. Any dramatic occurrence’s on or off the field will not be tolerated. Our organization puts our players first. It is mandatory that our parents support this philosophy and agree to it at all costs.
• Be fully committed to the Sin City Thunder Baseball Club and the philosophy of our organization.
• Support the “Team First” concept. No negative comments about players, coaches, or other parents at any time.
• Show respect to the umpires at all times. Remember, you are representing your son, yourself, and our organization. We will not tolerate ANYONE disrespecting umpires in any situation.
• Do not approach any member of the coaching staff in a public fashion about playing time issues. The head coach will only discuss playing time issues with parents in a private setting. Be prepared to get an honest answer to any questions about playing time or ability.
• Communicate with the head coach when you are going to miss a practice, or a game for any reason. One parent not communicating can cause an adjustment to a practice or game plan, which ultimately effects the team.
• Do not approach the coaching staff immediately before, or after a game about non-imminent concerns. Please set up a meeting on a separate day to discuss any issues that may be present.
• Tournament fees and any organizational fees must be paid on time per the fee schedule. Missed payments or unpaid fees may result in a loss of individual playing time for a player.
Consequences for failing to adhere to these rules may result in disciplinary action to be determined by the head coach, and/or the Sin City Thunder Board of Directors. Disciplinary action may include, but not be limited to, suspension or dismissal from the team. The head coach has the right to add or limit disciplinary action at any time. We have read and understand the commitment necessary to be a member of the Sin City Thunder Baseball Club. We will support these Policies and Expectations.
I, as a Parent/Guardian of the Player named above, acknowledge that all funds earned from fundraising efforts and contributions are to be deposited into the bank accounts of the Sin City Thunder Baseball Club, and all funds are subsequently assets of the Sin City Thunder Baseball Club. Funds from all accounts directly support the Sin City Thunder Baseball Club’s mission, training, education, and support to our Players, and our teams.
Funds are group funds that finance events and expenses of the Sin City Thunder Baseball Club as approved by the Board of Directors.
Each individual team will have the ability to designate how their funds are to be utilized, so long as it is approved by the Board of Directors. When a fundraising event is an organization wide event, the funds raised will be designated in advance and used for the entire organization, and not for an individual team.
I agree that all funds obtained through donations, sponsorships, fundraising activities, and/or other sources are group funds, owned and managed by the Sin City Thunder Baseball Club. I understand that these funds are to be used for the training and education of the entire Sin City Thunder Baseball Club.
I agree that all Sin City Thunder Baseball Club funds will not be refunded or rebated if the Player is no longer with the organization for any reason. Furthermore, the funds will not be refunded or rebated if the Player cannot attend a trip or event for any reason. All funds stay with the Sin City Thunder Baseball Club and are not prorated for any Player.
I also acknowledge that if new Players are added to the Sin City Thunder Baseball Club family, they immediately receive the same benefits of the funds as the rest of the team, assuming the new Player also signs an acknowledgement and fully participates in fundraising activities.
Lastly, I acknowledge that upon my Player’s departure from the Sin City Thunder Baseball Club for any reason, neither the Player, nor the family will be entitled to any funds from any accounts noted above, nor will the Player be entitled to join the team on any trip in which funds were raised.